Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board will conduct the Assistant Compiler, Depot Assistant, Sub Inspector Commercial Tax, Store Keeper, & Other Posts Admit Card 2020 is released. JKSSB Sub-Inspector Commercial Tax,Field Supervisor Mushroom, Assistant Cmiler, Depot Assistant, Store Keeper, & Class IV Written Exam for candidates (Kashmiri Pandits) will be held in March tentatively. Aspirants who are willing to sit in the exam will have to carry the Admit Card in the Exam Hall. Every aspirant will have to appear in the exam center with the admit card. This article is useful for all candidates who are willing to appear in the JKSSB SI Tax (Commercial) & Other Posts recruitment exam.
JKSSB Admit Card 2021 – overview
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||Assistant Compiler, Field Supervisor Mushroom, Depot Assistant, Assistant Store Keeper, Sub-Inspector Commercial Tax (State Tax) & Class IV|
|No. Of Posts||1997|
|Application Dates||07/ 12/ 2020 – 25/ 01/ 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released|
|Exam Date||28th March to 04th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam Skill Test (For Selected Posts)|
|Official notification pdf||Download|
JKSSB SI Tax, Assistant Compiler Exam Pattern, and Duration
If you want to get selected in the post of Assistant Compiler, Sub-Inspector Commercial Tax, Depot Assistant, & others, you will have to pass the written test compulsorily. So we have provided the table to inform candidates regarding their exam patterns & subjects asked in the examination:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Timing|
|General Awareness & Science||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|Maths||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Reasoning||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|English||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
- Exam Language = English (Only)
- Negative Marking = 0.25 Marks
- Questions Type = Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
How to Download Jammu & Kashmir Assistant Compiler Exam Admit Card 2021?
JK Assistant Compiler, Depot Assistant, & Commercial Tax Sub Inspector Admit Card 2021 will be released online only. You can take the printout of the Jammu & Kashmir Assistant Compiler & Other Posts Admit Card from the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board @ http://jkssb.nic.in/. Candidates may not be permitted to enter the exam hall without the admit card copy. The following steps will help you in taking the JKSSB Field Assistant, Field Supervisor & Other Posts admit card:
- First, go to the official website’s homepage after clicking on the above.
- Now you need to check the ‘What’s New’ column given on the Landing Page.
- Candidates need to click on the option ‘Download Admit Card for Assistant Compiler, Sub Inspector Commercial Tax, Field Assistant, Class IV, Assistant Store Keeper (Adv No. – 03/ 2020.’
- Here you need to enter the login credentials such as User Name & Password.
- Click the submit option to download your admit card.
- Here, you receive your printout copy to carry it to the examination venue.
For Jammu Region –
- Head Office Jammu Services Selection Board
- Hema Complex, Adjacent to Gauri Shanker Mandir
- Channi Himmat, Sect 03, Jammu, 0191-2461346 (Jmu)
- Helpline No:- 0191-2461335 (Jmu).
For Srinagar Region –
- Head Office Srinagar Services Selection Board
- Zum Zum Building, Rambagh, Srinagar – 0194-2433838, 2442731
- Helpline No – 0194-2435089.
JKSSB Admit Card 2021 – Faq’s
1. When will the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board Exam for Assistant Compiler 2020 be conducted?
Expected in March 2021.
2. What is the selection process for the JKSSB Sub-Inspector Commercial Tax (State Tax) post?
3. What to do if I have lost my JKSSB Store Keeper admit card?
You can reprint the particular admit card from the official website of the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board.