upsessb tgt pgt admit card 2021: UP TGT PGT Written Exam Date & Admit Card 2021 will be out soon @ www.pariksha.up.nic.in. Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) will soon publish the Trained Graduate Teachers & Post Graduate Teachers recruitment written exam dates. After announcing the Uttar Pradesh TGT & PGT 2021 preliminary Exam dates, the upsessb exam conducting authority will also release up teacher exam admit card 2021 10 days prior. Only those candidates will be permitted to enter the exam hall who will carry the UPSESSB TGT/ PGT admit card. This article contains important information related to the UPSESSB Trained Graduate Teachers & Post Graduate Teachers recruitment 2020.
pariksha.up.nic.in admit card 2021
There is no official update on the release of the UPSESSB TGT & PGT Teachers Bharti 2020 Exam date. Uttar Pradesh SESSB TGT & PGT Admit Card will be available before the exam date. UPSESSB TGT & PGT Written Exams 2020-21 will be conducted on different dates.
UP TGT Admit Card 2021 – important Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (उत्तर प्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा सेवा चयन बोर्ड)|
|Post Name||TGT PGT Teachers|
|No. Of Posts||15508|
|Application Dates||Oct 29 – Nov 30, 2020|
|Exam Date||March 2021 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||Not Announced Yet|
|Selection Process||TGT – Written Test & InterviewPGT – Written Test & Interview|
UP TGT PGT Exam Pattern 2021
Read below points to know the Uttar Pradesh UP TGT – PGT Examination Pattern & Timing –
- In each question paper, you will have to answer 125 Questions (all subjects).
- For solving each paper, you will be given 2 hours.
- For both TGT & PGT Objective Papers, the maximum marking will be 500 marks.
- There will not be any negative markings in the exam. Hence you can solve the whole paper without fear of marks deduction.
- Every question given in the written exam will carry 4 marks.
- You must have proficiency in your paper as per the 10th/ 12th syllabus to answer questions in the paper.
steps to download the upsessb tgt pgt admit card 2021
After going through the below steps, you can take the admit card’ printout:
- First, click on the official website link of Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board @ pariksha.up.nic.in/.
- After clicking on the above link, you will be able to get the UPSESSB Main Page.
- Here you should reach the UP TGT PGT Admit Card 2020 link given on the homepage itself.
- Now you should enter the login credentials such as Application Number/ User ID & Password/ Date of Birth.
- After entering the details above, you can submit these details.
- Here you will be able to download your Uttar Pradesh TGT/ PGT Teachers Written Exam Admit Card 2020-21.
- You need to take the printout of this Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- No student will be allowed to take the exam without the original admit card.
If you have any queries related to your TGT & PGT Bharti 2021, you can submit them through the link https://pariksha.up.nic.in/OuterPages/FeedBack.aspx. To submit your complaint, you need to have a valid Email ID, Mobile Number, Nature of Complaint, Complaint in Details, etc.
UPSESSB TGT, PGT Admit Card 2020-2021 -Faq’s
1. Is the Uttar Pradesh Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) Date 2020-21 Announced?
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has not announced the exam date yet. You should stay in touch with us to get the latest updates on your TGT exam.
2. By which date we will be able to get our UPSESSB TGT/ PGT admit card?
15 Days Prior to the Exam Date.
3. Can I have an option to request to change the exam center?
No, Uttar Pradesh SESSB (conducting body) has not given any such option yet for the candidates.