ap grama ward volunteer recruitment 2021:The Department of Gram Volunteers & Village Secretariat Andhra Pradesh has recently released the 7444 vacancies of volunteers in the state. All eligible students can apply for the grama ward sachivalayam jobs of the state of Andhra Pradesh. You must pass the 10th class to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Village Volunteer Post. If you want to get complete information about the ap grama ward sachivalayam Recruitment, you must read this article carefully. After reading this article, you will also be able to get the information about the Eligibility Criteria, Direct Link to fill in the Village Volunteer Recruitment Application Form, Selection Process, etc.
About Andhra Pradesh Ward/ Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021:
- 1 About Andhra Pradesh Ward/ Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021:
- 2 Grama Ward Volunteer 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Age Criteria for the Andhra Pradesh Ward/ Grama Sachivalayam Volunteer 2021 vacancies
- 4 AP Grama Ward Volunteer Selection Process
- 5 ap grama ward volunteer apply online procedure
- 6 grama ward sachivalayam Faq’s
Andhra Pradesh Grama/ Village Secretariat Department announces many vacancies for volunteers in the state every year. Similarly, in the very first week of January 2021, Andhra Pradesh Government gave great news to the Government job seekers in the state. So students who are interested in the post of Andhra Pradesh Gram Volunteer can use this link grama ward volunteers apply online form for applying online. You will have to apply for the Volunteer Post in Andhra Pradesh through an online method only. Last time, Andhra Pradesh Government released Gram/ Ward Volunteer East Godavari, West Godavari, and Guntur districts. But this time, candidates will only be eligible to apply from the Krishna and Prakasam district of the state.
Grama Ward Volunteer 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Recruitment, you must know the eligibility conditions. Following eligibility criteria will be applicable for the candidates of Andhra Pradesh Sachivalayam Ward Volunteer 2021 vacancies:
- You must pass the SSC (10th) exam from a verified University/ Board.
- You must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- You must contain SSC Certificate while filling the application form online.
- You must have experience in the relevant field and good communication skills.
- You have been issued the SSC before the closure date of the application form of Andhra Pradesh Grama/ Ward recruitment posts for the Volunteers.
- Earlier you have participated in any of the government schemes and programs.
Age Criteria for the Andhra Pradesh Ward/ Grama Sachivalayam Volunteer 2021 vacancies
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 35 years
AP Grama Ward Volunteer Selection Process
The selection process of the Andhra Pradesh Village Volunteers will be based on the interview marks completely. Your interview will be held in the respected municipality. During the interview, you will be checked for Soft Skills, Communication Skills, Leadership virtues, Work Experience, etc.
ap grama ward volunteer apply online procedure
You can apply for the Andhra Pradesh Grama/ Ward Volunteer government jobs through online mode only. You will have to follow some simple steps as given below:
- First, go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Volunteers recruitment @ gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in.
- After clicking on the above link, the homepage of the official website of Gram Volunteer will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now you need to go to the Online Application Form given on the homepage itself.
- After clicking on the online application form of the AP Grama Volunteers Recruitment link, you will get the application form section.
- Now you need to fill in all the information given in the application form here carefully.
- Lastly, you also have to upload your Current Photograph with your Signature as well as your SSC certificate.
- Before submitting the application form, you need to check all the information.
- Submit your AP gram for Volunteer Recruitment Application Form 2021 and take the printout of the particular application form for future use.
grama ward sachivalayam Faq’s
January 11, 2021.
Department of Gram volunteers Secretariat in Andhra Pradesh.
You must pass SSC (Class 10) minimally.